Summer Wee Ones Morning Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Wee Ones Morning Camp is designed to teach children between the ages of 3-6 the fine art of playing together. This is done through structured group activities, sports, story time, exploration and singing. The campers and their families may choose to take advantage of our Special Fridays. This includes field trips designed to explore our city and surrounding communities. Field trips subject to change without notification if inclement weather. Due to the manner of this program it is necessary that your child be 3 years old and potty trained before camp begins. Staff/Camper ratio is 1/5. Camp Starts for your child either Monday June 24 or Tues. June 25 and runs through Friday Aug 9. (No camp on Thursday July 4th in Honor of the 4th of July) Staff range in age 35-15 yrs old. Our Staff is not trained for working with children with highly social, emotional, and behavioral needs including children affected by autism spectrum disorders.
Friday Field Trips are Included in Price this year!
Things to Bring
- Please dress appropriately for the weather - this is a mostly outdoor program.
- Send your camper with a snack and water bottle.
- Fridays are "Special Field Trip/Event" days - permission paperwork handed out weekly for these.
- Field trips subject to change without notification if inclement weather.
- It is necessary that your child be potty trained prior to the start of camp.
- Wee Ones will take place at Benton Park this year!
Additional Forms and Files: